LicensesNV - 1174
CA - 20808
TX - C03054301
- Security Expert Witness, Steven T. Baker Now Licensed in Texas
- Security Expert Witness for Facebook & Twitter
- Steven T. Baker Awarded Contract as Subject Mater Expert for Development of California Private Investigators Examination Questions
- Expert Security Training & Education Programs
- Steven T. Baker Joins the International Association of Professional Security Consultant’s (IAPSC)
Monthly Archives: June 2017
In order to meet the protective needs of his clients, Steve will analyze current security and protective systems for efficiency and design.
Security of information and assets is a top priority for most clients, and Steve develops programs to educate employees, contractors, and visitors on measures to ensure the goals of each entity he works with.
A consistent security program, organization wide, is imperative to my client’s operations. I provide effective, reasonable, and affordable security policies and procedures designed to deliver consistent results.
Steve will evaluation threats to his client’s organizations and assess the client’s ability to defend against those threats. It is a comprehensive work up and includes recommendations to mitigate the impact of threats to the client’s operations.
Steve will provide detailed audit/survey reports as well as provide a post-survey discussion of practical and will recommend cost-effective solutions.